ftp archives disappearing?

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Mon Mar 19 10:54:24 CDT 2007

At 07:27 AM 3/19/2007, Jay West wrote:
>I don't think I've ever seen such a sense of entitlement displayed as Jim & Hexxie are putting forward.

It's clearly a common view - apart from right or wrong.  How many
users today expect all their movies for free, all their music for free?
And that they should be able to download and upload all day long,
as much as their pipe can handle?

To many, an open ftp or web site is a free resource.  Without any
wholesale downloading, they'll sap it until they're tired of it.

- John