simple question about turning off/on a regulator.

jpero at sympatico.ca jpero at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 23 16:13:13 CDT 2007

Fixing FE1250 Nec (actually two!), 22" monitor monsters.

Have the bulletin on fix these problems and problem is that I cannot
get this part easily here.  Switchable off and on adjustable
regulator set for 3.3V in 5 pin SMD flat pack with heatsink tab.

The part number PQ20WZ51, marker: Sharp.

I can make a 3.3V regulator but best way to switch it off or on (fet
or transistor with low gate/base current?  Data sheet for this
regulator is available had to dig inside sharp semiconductor area
even with google didn't find to find out what I need to rig the power
control side.

Cheers, Wizard