pretty much OT: acoustic coupling

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:50:16 CDT 2007

Hey Fred,

I think you should review Claude Shannon, if we are going to get into a bits
per bandwidth argument.

I think the bell 103, 203 standards for modems were still 1200, 2400 FSK
even if the baud was 110.

Thanks Fred, for reply, this modem stuff is my favorite topic at the moment.
  I am working on my own implementation of all of these in a DSP.

Randy