FYI - History of Systems Engineering Laboratories, Inc. [SEL]

Dan ragooman at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 13:22:23 CDT 2007

FYI

I just updated the webpage with the history of the Systems Engineering
Laboratories, Inc. [SEL], this was the first company I started working
for. There were alot of sporadic info spread across too many webpages
online so I started to consolidate this into one place. I just received
alot of back history from one of the old guys that worked there. So far,
there's some interesting stories and links in there. Some pages still
need to fill up with some more info, but it's a start.

History of Systems Engineering Laboratories, Inc. [SEL]
http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/computers_mini.html

=Dan