Intergraph Clipper 2000

Michiel roosmcd at dds.nl
Sun Nov 4 12:14:09 CST 2007

  Hello,

 Since this has mostly been gathering dust lately, I have the following
Clipper system for trade/sale/???:

Intergraph 2000 system with 64MB RAM (maximum)
extra 3x 16MB RAM (new)
20" monitor (with metal housing :) )
keyboard and mouse
Clix installation media (floppies + cd's) and a set of documentation

Last time I tried this system was working great, but it has been at
least two years since I last tried it. There was a CAD package
installed, IIRC microstation. All reasonable offers considered, located
in The Netherlands. Shipping would be possible, but probably without the
20" monitor.

    greetings,
      Michiel