Video of Cray 1 and other artifacts...

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Mon Nov 5 17:45:53 CST 2007

Yeah I liked that comment too which showing banks of removable storage
units... reminds me of the actual line out of Tron where "Flynn"
exclaims "because man, somewhere in one of those 'memories' is the
evidence"

Memories....    you'd have thought with all of the technical staff
they'd have come up with a more proper term that didn't sound so damned
clumsy....

Curt