Indicator tubes for transistor logic machines.

Fred Cisin cisin at
Thu Nov 8 17:26:50 CST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Tony Duell wrote:
> sounds wrong). But the only time you'll see the word 'condenser' used is
> in old books and in one old radio magazine that insistes on using the old
> terms (including 'cylces per second' for 'hertz').

It is still in common usage to refer to the capacitor used in automotive

Sorry, Jay

More information about the cctech mailing list