the Alpha Micro Phun Machine

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Fri Nov 9 10:13:03 CST 2007

> Here in Columbus Ohio, the fire departments toys-for-tots program is still
> ran on an alpha micro last I knew. Last year I had lunch with and talked
> ablut it their system guy.  It tracks the kids from year to year
> and matches up donated  to familys based on age, sex, interests and needs.

I know that AMOS was in a lot of vertical markets, and it doesn't surprise
me to see a charitable application. I know it was also in quite a few
medical and dental offices.

Sellam got me some contact information, and I've also had some luck with a
few other feelers, so I might be able to get more up soon than the sketchy
rudiments I have posted now.

-- How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us! ---------------------