Handling an documentation archive.

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Fri Nov 16 14:55:44 CST 2007

At 01:42 PM 11/16/2007, you wrote:
>So, now I'm looking for leads to individuals or organisation who have
>the capacity to scan this amount of material in and convert it into
>PDF formatted documents.

This seems like a perennial topic, but the answers sometimes need
refreshing.  I know I feel weighed down by the tremendous amounts
of paper around here.  I saw a life-hacking article about a
sheet-fed duplex scanner that was promoted as being a quick and
easy way to scan both sides and convert to a PDF.  I'm much more
curious about methods for adding and searching metadata.
Filenames aren't rich enough.

- John