TTL RGB ==> PC

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Sun Nov 18 01:02:57 CST 2007

Chuck Guzis wrote:
> They weren't that hard to find.  My first EGA monitor was a Sony CPD-

Key word here being "weren't".  They sure are hard to find *now*.  I
don't know where this list finds these miracle recyclers, but I am in
the chicagoland suburbs and every goodwill, computer recycler, etc.
simply doesn't have this neat stuff.  Jason T. has been diligent in
combing through the local Craigslist but I am relegated to pawing
through the remains of Bell
Labs^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HLucent^H^H^H^H^H^HAlcatel-Lucent's
Naperville/Lisle campus buildings, where I am currently employed.

(And before anyway asks, I can't remove stuff off-campus, sorry.  But
it's not that interesting -- mostly common Sparc 20/Ultra-5 parts and
various non-trinitron monitors.)