Documentation for the AT&T Sceptre Videotex terminal

Wed Nov 21 14:14:44 CST 2007

> They only keyboards I can think of that are not lowercase today is
> your TTY's.

I don't recall seeing a computer keyboard that *is* lowercase, ever.
Modern keyboards are generally connected to systems that map alphabetic
keystrokes to uppercase and lowercase depending on other state, and
have keys ("Shift") designed to provide that state, but the keyboards
themselves have only one case of alphabetic key, and in every case I
can recall seeing, that case is upper.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca