Teaching kids about computers...

Bob Bradlee caveguy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 24 09:14:18 CST 2007

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:35:29 -0800 (PST), Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>Isn't Tom Pittman on this list?

It would be great if he was, my first high level language was Tom's tiny basic for the AMI EVK300.

He cut tapes in those days on a 4004 system driving a teletype running out on his porch so he could sleep
with it running at night. He had the only 4004 with a floppy controler I have ever seen running. It would
have been about 1979/80 when I lost track of him. He had just finished the RCA cosmac version the week
I stopped by to see him, and had a few hours to chat.

The other Bob