Cromemco Z-2D free to a good home

Matt Valerio matt.valerio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:14:24 CDT 2007

Hey everybody,

I acquired a Cromemco Z-2D for $2 at a garage sale a few years ago thinking
"Holy cow that's a sweet rack-mount case".  It's been sitting in my basement
and I could use the space, so I figured I'd look into donating it to a good
home where it would be appreciated (instead of just scrapping the parts fot
the case like what I was going to do).  Being a grad student right now
doesn't give me much spare time to futz around with it, either.

If there's anyone out there in the Columbus, OH area that wants it, just let
me know!

Have a good one,
-Matt