SGI Onyx - Three Phase to Two Phase conversion

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 18:16:58 CDT 2007

> Even Tony who has so often contributed valuable information seems
> to be spending more of his time preaching and arguing his various
> gospels lately...

Although I read every message that appears here, I've found few threads
recently that I can really contribute to. Of the current threads, I have
no real knoweldge of RSX, I've never used CDOS (and I know little of disk
imaging programs), and so on. Now, get a good hardware/repair thread
going, nand it'll be difficult to stop me ;-)