Taken: AT 286 motherboard with mathco

woodelf bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Mon Oct 15 00:04:01 CDT 2007

M H Stein wrote:
> [...]

Half this list[1] is trying to find thier way out ...
You are in a twistly little tape drive ... passages are east, south and up.
[2]
  As for the dearth of technical magazines like the old Byte, Kilobaud etc.,
> the same kind of ideas, projects and articles are still out there, only now
> they're to be found on the internet for free and in a much more convenient
> form.

Where? DIY audio, 6502's and PIC's I can find. Real projects I
can't.[3]

> 'nuff said,
>
> mike
Ben.

[1] the other half are the chinese take out deivery people.
[2] They are lost some where inside the front door.
[3] Something other than blinking a led.