That poor system/36

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:29:48 CDT 2007

> Yeah but the odds of finding a 360 now are pretty slim. Besides, Most homes are not
> equipped with three-phase power.

It can be made. In some cases, the machine can be fooled into thinking
it is getting three phase power.

> yeah, and that's what makes that one system/36 so nice.
> Not only do you have the two internal hard drives in the processing unit but included are two tape drives.
> I love 3420's. There is something I have always liked about a wall of them just working away. It must
> be the cool noises they make.

I have not viewed the lot in a while, but are not the tapes 8809s?
They were the standards on the smaller, cheaper systems, like the
midranges. Not nearly as cool as 3420s.

> So you want me to start off with a VAX?

Lots of folks on this list have lots of nice things to say about the 11/750.

--
Will