I've gone too far

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:30:38 CDT 2007

On 10/15/07, Doc Shipley <doc at mdrconsult.com> wrote:
>   Then there was one young lady whose fine arts degree wasn't paying
> her bills...
>
>   She did stick it out through the course.  After it ended, she sent me
> a 3-page email that expressed, in prose, her bitter disappointment in
> the strangeness of "the Linux Mindset".

Perhaps it would have been more entertaining in verse, or expressed in
interpretive dance?

>  The term "megalodorks" was used.

Can't argue with that, though, and I've been using UNIX for over 20
years (I suspect that if there was ever an open vote to put someone's
face on a T-shirt labelled "megalodork", I'd garner more than a few
votes ;-).

-ethan