Group buy of 1541-III PCB's?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Oct 24 00:00:37 CDT 2007

I know there was some interest in 1541-III PCB's recently.  Vincent
Slyngstad and I have been discussing this since that time, and he has
done up schematic in Eagle CAD and has the initial board layout done
(actually three different versions using different SD Sockets).  The
big difference between this and the original design is that it uses
through the hole parts wherever possible rather than surface mount
parts.

I'm trying to find out if anyone here will be interested in boards.
I have a design question or two for anyone that is interested.
Additionally, I'm looking for anyone familiar with SD Sockets, as
neither Vince nor I are, and a couple questions have come up on the
socket placement.

Information on the 1541-III can be found at the creator, Jan
Derogee's website http://jderogee.tripod.com/

Zane