TRS-80 Reference Site (was rs232 interface for Radio Shack PT210 printing terminal)

Gary S Katz gary.katz at csun.edu
Wed Oct 24 12:23:25 CDT 2007

Bob -

Ira Goldklang runs a very comprehensive TRS80 site with a number of resources for the Mod1/3/4 on it.  You can find his website at:

http://www.trs-80.com/

Best,
-gk

Gary S. Katz, Ph.D.                                 326 Sierra Tower
Assistant Professor                                 (818) 677-2964 office
Dept. of Psychology                                 (818) 677-2827 dept
California State University - Northridge            (818) 677-2829 fax
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA  91330         http://www.csun.edu/~gk45683