10 Sector Hard sectored disks.

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Mon Oct 29 15:59:18 CDT 2007

On 29/10/2007 18:20, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> On 28 Oct 2007 at 20:13, Atsushi Takahashi wrote:
>
>>      Does anyone have a source for hard sector (10 sector) 5.25" floppy
>> disks?

> You could always make your own, by punching or drilling additional
> index holes in soft-sector media.

Having relatively recently acquired disk drives for my Exidy Sorcerer,
which also wants 10-sector hard-sector 5.25" disks, I was wondering
about that too.  The PIC solution isn't so attractive for that, partly
because I've only just bought my first PIC and partly because of the
dedicated interface on the drive board for the Sorcerer.

Anyone in the UK got a few spare 10-sector floppy disks?

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager