9 track tapes and racks

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Sep 1 21:38:07 CDT 2007

 > anyone interested in picking things up here in Columbus

would be difficult. These are wright-line freestanding racks without rollup
doors?

The computer muesuem was looking for some, but we were just offered six
at JPL.

 > anyone know of any use for 9 track tapes ?

I have lots of tapes that have broken wright-line seals. If you can't find
anyone to take them all, I could use the seals, though it's likely you're
using the hard plastic auto-load types if they were used with a 3420.