Computer books from the years 1970-1990 for sale

Jan Prunk janprunk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 05:21:33 CDT 2007

Hello !

Old computer books for sale or trade.
I still have most of the collection available.
The books vary from the years 1970-1990
The collection contains books about:
LISP, Data management, Artificial Intelligence, Automatic data processing,
Computer programming etc.
>From publishers like:
McGraw Hill, M&T Books, Wiley Press, Microsoft
They are all in English language and in good condition.
The price for one book is 3 Euros + postage. The books are shipped
from Slovenia, Europe.  I could also trade the books for some older
computers.

The link to the list is available at:

http://yang.mtveurope.org/books.html

If you are interested, contact me to my private email address.

Kind regards,
Jan Prunk