trs 80 model 16B

Dave Dunfield dave06a at dunfield.com
Tue Sep 4 07:26:16 CDT 2007

> Is there anyone  who can help me?  I am needing  an 8" boot disc of
> suitable software, to breathe life into my 16B  monster!  I can't
> believe  there is no 8" disk's available?  I have made a
> suitable cable to connect  a 5,25  drive, so any suitable software will
> do,  please contact me if you think you can help.     regards    paul

Kelly Leavitt has a set of 16B/6000 Xenix disk images posted at:
  www.catcorner.org/Tandy
  www.catcorner.org/Xenix

If you dig up a copy of TRSDOS16 (TRSDOS ported to the 68k) I'd love
to have an copy of the image for my archive.

Dave

--
dave06a (at)    Dave Dunfield
                http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/index.html