8k Mac development environments

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:52:34 CDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Mark Tapley <mtapley at swri.edu> wrote:
> Also in the "you should know about" category is "Inside Macintosh",
> the Apple manual set for how to write Mac Applications, of which the
> oft-quoted description is "(n > 10) volumes, to understand the
> content of any one of which you have to have already read the other
> (n-1)".

There's a set of those at a downtown bookstore in Madison, WI, but the
individual volumes are priced at more than a few dollars each.   I
don't know the exact total, but I would suspect that you'd need to
show up with between $80-$120 to walk away with the 8-10 volumes.

They are moving soon, so perhaps they'd bargain...

-ethan