Does anyone use RT-11?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:15:49 CDT 2007

On 9/7/07, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
> That is understandable.  Though good luck finding a copy.  I'm not aware of
> *anyone* that has a copy, in fact you're about the only one that has even
> seen a copy.  :^(

I _may_ have a copy of a .SAV file of an RT-11 Z-machine somewhere in
an ancient e-mail or an archive somewhere on a disk, but I am
reasonably certain that I do not have a whole-game disk image.

I really did see a commercial copy, printed package and all, hanging
on a peg.  It's one of those things that I'm regretting that I didn't
purchase, but, as I said, at the time, I only had a 4K PDP-8, and
merely lusted after a *POWERFUL* PDP-11 ;-)

Another one my dream projects is a 12-bit Z-machine.  There are a
variety of technical reasons that make it a difficult project, so I am
mired in the woolgathering stage.  :-(

-ethan