D-shell sizes [was Re: Slightly rare Mac 512k with D(?) -25 connector]

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 05:23:57 CDT 2007

Chuck Guzis wrote:
> Anyone have one of the "gutless" Atari laser printers?  Did it
> connect to the ACSI port or to the printer port--or somewhere else?

Hmm, Witchy has one, but I don't think he's currently subscribed after the
list software got upset with him following an ISP change :-)

Far as I know his re-subscription request is still pending (it's been that way
for a couple of weeks - but then we know Jay's busy!)

Hopefully he'll be back soon, although in the meantime you could always prod
him via binarydinosaurs.