free for pickup: VAX 11/750

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Sep 7 17:46:03 CDT 2007

I received this email today offering a VAX 11/750.  I have no
connection with the current owner.  I have set the Reply-To for this
message to the owner.  Hopefully someone can rescue this.

-- Richard

=-=-=-=-=-=-= Original email

We have a Digital VAX 11750 in storage that we need to find a home for.
We have never used this as it was acquired by us when we purchased another
company and was simply put into storage at that time.  Do you have any
idea if anyone would be interested in this?  I would hate to see it hauled
to the garbage if there is someone out there that would like to have it.

Thank you for any help that you may provide.

Regards,

Lori G. Lee

Quintek Technologies, Inc.

208-847-3618