Ancient 8086/80286 unixes?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Sep 9 13:46:59 CDT 2007

On Sep 7, 2007, at 12:01 PM, Bernd Kopriva wrote:

>>> Ahhh,
>>> i'm looking for this one for quite some years now ...
>>> ... even Steve dropped his own inventory some years too early :(
>
>>   Looking for the card??  Why not just build one?  It was a
>> construction article, after all.
>
> ... my fingers are all thumbs when it comes to hardware
> development. I'm more
> interested in "low level" programming

   This would hardly be "development"; nearly everything in the Trump
Card design is readily available and easy to find, with the possible
exception of the Z8581 clock generator.  All you need is a bunch of
parts, a blank ISA prototyping board, a wire-wrap gun, and some time!

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL