British Computers.

Gordon JC Pearce gordon at gjcp.net
Mon Sep 10 04:11:33 CDT 2007

On Monday 03 September 2007 18:07:20 Jules Richardson wrote:

> Quite by chance I stumbled across an ETI magazine today which announced the
> system on the front cover as the "ETI Triton"; I didn't have time to read
> the article itself, but found some more literature which said that the
> designer created the machine for "Transam and ETI", as though it were some
> sort of joint venture.

Well they did that with Powertran a lot.  In particular, the Powertran
synthesizers and effects were published as ETI articles.  I really really
wanted a Transcendent 2000 when they came out first and I was just a little
geeklet.  Many years (>20) later, I got hold of one that a friend of mine had
been given and had never got to work properly.  A quick Goooooooooogle turned
up scans of the original ETI article pages, with the construction and setup
details and circuits.

Gordon