Does anyone use RT-11?

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:39:24 CDT 2007

Sorry all, this is my first post to the list after changing from employer.It seems that the settings in Outlook Express are not that fantastic
to generate a decent reply :-(

I seem to be able to post to the list again. Thanks Jay!
A quick update ...
I moved to a new job in another company. That means that my oce.nl
or oce.com mail account is now unreachable. The new job is great, but
one thing I already miss is the very nice capability to scan documents.
I have setup a hotmail account, so no more company footers :-)
- Henk,
  www.pdp-11.nl