ebay: Tartan Terminal System "Key to tape system"

Bob Bradlee caveguy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 18:10:21 CDT 2007

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:00:19 -0600, Richard wrote:

>Anyone know what this is?  Looks like a weird data entry system to key
>in data and store it on tape for processing who knows how.  Although
>the description could just be off...

>ebay item # 250164567149

>--
>"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 draft available for download
>      <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/download/index.html>

>        Legalize Adulthood! <http://blogs.xmission.com/legalize/>

It was used by a data service to do key to tape "keypunching" of data for processing on a 4331.

It replaced a Mohawk Data Systems Key to tape system which is where the little tables came from.

Altho it is not mine, I have a key to the building and access to it and the docs what do you want to know ?

There are 2 complete systems, and a bunch of spare parts/boards.

Bob Bradlee