Help identifying a PDP-11

Rod Smallwood RodSmallwood at mail.ediconsulting.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 11:38:37 CDT 2007

A couple of other things have come to mind.

DEC DataSystem usually indicated that it supported *DIBOL running under
OS/8, RT11 or VMS

They were intended to be a business package system ready run and often
included training, installation
 and maintenance.

There's a possible confusion here 'DEC System' refered to a DEC10 or
DEC20 and DEC DataSystem to one of  these package jobs.

*Program Structure like COBOL. Syntax like Fortran/BASIC. BCD Arithmetic

 Rod Smallwood