did anyone else go to MIT?

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Mon Sep 17 21:34:04 CDT 2007

On Sep 17, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Fred Cisin wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Chris M wrote:
>>  Did talk w/some interesting people. I met a guy who
>> has 3,000 computers, including some VERY big iron. Can
>> you say you know anyone w/this many puters? Can you? I
>> think not. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Sellam's collection needs to be stored in multiple places to avoid
> destabilizing the tectonic plates

And some people focus on quality over quantity. I met a guy with
3,000 Apple //e machines, all in varying degrees of disrepair. Was I
impressed? Only in the clinical sense, in that it made an impression
on me. It did not, however, inspire envy.

I think Sellam might be the one person who could claim bragging
rights over both quality AND quantity. (@;

ok
bear