case cracker

Chris M chrism3667 at
Mon Sep 24 10:48:18 CDT 2007

there are these spring-clamp things you can get at
Home Depot or hardware stores, possibly even Walmart
(kind of doubt that though). They usually have bright
orange rubber slip on handles. That's the tool of
choice as far as the older books go (Larry Pina,..).
You could even put some clear packing tape around the
ends if you're worried about marring the case.
 The bigger problem there is getting a long enough
torx implement (T-15? Don't quote me there) to get the
screws out. It could be a good idea to search for
suitable phillips (+) head replacements in the event
you lose that blooming thing.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

More information about the cctech mailing list