Modernish Honeywll-Bull computers available in North Carolina

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Sep 24 11:46:28 CDT 2007

At 3:54 AM -0700 9/24/07, Sellam Ismail wrote:
>These are totally uninteresting to me, but perhaps someone here finds them
>worthy of preservation?
>
>They a 1980s-1990s era 68000-based beasts as far as I'm told.  Not in the
>best condition.  Parts is probably the best description.
>
>Contact Jerry <theskyrider at gmail.com> for details.

Any Mac collectors might want to contact him to find out exactly what
this is.  If these are WIS workstations, they're a rather interesting
Mac II Mutant, that is close to a DEC BA123 in size (not as deep).

If I could afford to think about it, and had any space whatsoever I'd
be inquiring about these systems.

	Zane