IBM 3279 Terminal

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 10:53:57 CDT 2007

is it color or green LOL. If that's the model I'm
thinking of, it has a fair amount of peecee mobo stuff
inside. A surprising amount in fact. I had the idea
years ago (when I had one :( ) to hack it into a pc.
For fun you know.
 Those monitors are rgb analog, and are probably
pretty close to VGA in frequency I would think. I do
want a color one if no one else wunts it. And you're
not too far away (NJ).