Old mini computer (B80)

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:37:55 CDT 2007

> Well, seeming as though nobody could talk me out of
> it, I guess I'll be driving out there this weekend to
> pick it up <grin>. She says that there are a couple of
> disk packs with it. From the picture it kinda looks
> like a Diablo style. Archiving them would be a fun
> exercise.

And if you get sick of it after a while, I would take it. I need to
get you that Eagle, now that it is closer to the shop door.

Sorry, I am off to Chicago this weekend...

> Now, what I'm wondering, is how big of a hassle is it
> to bring this across the border? I've never picked up
> a computer from Canada. Is customs going to raise a
> stink about a 25 year old minicomputer?

Probably not. Puzzled looks, probably. One time I started to get
questions about what the guard should buy, PeeCee or Mac.

--
Will