Motorola S-record converter source for new project

Robert Mounier robertlp.mounier at 9online.fr
Wed Sep 26 08:40:40 CDT 2007

Hello,

On internet I found a chat where you write about Lilbug.asm. Could you please help me to findinformation about it.

Many years ago I used to work with 6801L1  coming with LILbug monitor. Today I still have few pieces, but I no longer have any documentation about the monitor. Could you help me to find an user manual of the LILbug or more simply the list and syntax for the commands and addresses of the routines (like conversion Hexa-Ascii and so.).

In advance many thanks for your answer.