Looking for "Programming CalComp Electromechanical Plotters" book

Erik Baigar erik at baigar.de
Fri Sep 28 00:32:44 CDT 2007

Dear Sellam Ismail,

I have got a 1039 plotter which I got from a engineering
company years ago. They used it in the 90ies with DOS
based software and they had certain libraries (I think
it was fortran) from Calcomp to use the plotter. These
libraries contained commands for e.g. drawing mathematial
diagrams, characters and so on.

Maybe I somewhere have got the documentation (a few
pages) listing the commands which are implemented in
the library.

Is this the kind of stuff you are looking for? What
type of plotter do you have got? Has this one got a
digital interface (like e.g. PCI907 or PCI906)?

Do you have got any application software on your 1620?

   Best regards,

      Erik.