repairing really tiny traces

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 28 15:42:02 CDT 2007

> It's the mainboard of a Macintosh G5 dual.  Appearance really isn't an
> issue as the board will be concealed anyhow.  Since I now know that he's
> watching, let's see if he'll chime in on what needs to be done.

Ouch, I'm pretty sure there aren't any Mac places in Portland that can do the
work.  I'd recommends he gives Norvac Electronics a call and see if they can
suggest anyone that can do the work.  There are a few list members in the
area, but I already know I wouldn't want to trust my skills on something
that small.

		Zane