Help Wanted Picking Items from NASA

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:44:14 CDT 2008

> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:29:08 -0800
> From: davis at saw.net
> To: General at saw.net
> CC:
> Subject: Re: Help Wanted Picking Items from NASA
>
> Keys wrote:
> > Good Day
> > I have been given a chance to submit a wish list to NASA for artifacts
> > for the museum I started here in Houston and wanted suggestions from
> > the list of items you would want to see on display from NASA's past.
> > Please email me off list or you can share your input with the list.
> >
> > Thanks
> > John
> >

> The mind BOGGLES!
> Try everything that isn't a beer can or a Toyota now..
>
> Cheers,
> Jim.

I worked for the astronaut group, supporting the MMU.  Got to work with Bruce Mcandless on the one and only flight.

I designed a test system for it while it was in the payload bay, used some Radio Shack parts.  Martin Marietta told me 'there will be no design work done by Mr. Dawson in Houston'

NASA said we like Mr. Dawson and what he is doing.  You are fired.  Then told them to come get their MMU, its been in mothballs ever since, after only one flight.

GO PICK UP THE MMU

Randy

Randy