Vintage Computer and Gaming Marketplace

Michael B. Brutman mbbrutman-cctalk at brutman.com
Tue Apr 15 20:59:02 CDT 2008

Just a quick introduction - besides being the guy who can't make his IBM
6904-20 Lighted Programmable Function Keyboard work on a serial port and
writing a TCP/IP stack from scratch that runs on a PCjr, I am also a
moderator at The Vintage Computer Forums web forum (
http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/ ) .  Some of you are regulars
there too, but it is more PC and smaller computer oriented than most of
you on this list are.

We have many of the same problems with well known auction sites that
many subscribers here have. We also have enough traffic in our 'for
sale' section of the forum to finally warrant a more structured auction
type service.  So we are happy to announce "The Vintage Computer and
Gaming Marketplace" at http://marketplace.vintage-computer.com/ .

The idea is give vintage computer collectors an alternative to your
favorite big site that is more targeted to our specific interests.  It
is simple to use, it supports auctions and normal fixed price sales, and
there is none of this sniping bogusness that happens on eBay.  Best of
all, it's completely free to use - no listing fees.

Thanks for reading,

Mike
PCjr nutcase and soon to be TRS-80 Model 4 nutcase