Early spring cleaning...
derschjo at msu.edu
Sat Apr 19 16:02:08 CDT 2008
Hey all -- I'm trying to free up some space so I have some stuff I'm
looking to give away. Local pickup in the Seattle area only, please.
- Commodore PET 8032. Works, someone managed to do a bit of damage to
the PCB when replacing a RAM chip or two. Seems to work fine.
- Miscellaneous 386 & 486 laptops. Most with 4/8mb ram & hard disks,
some missing AC adapters. If you're interested, I can provide more detail
- HP 9000/236. W/monitor. Worked last time I powered it up. Missing
the "S" key on the keyboard, otherwise in good shape.
- 2 TRS-80 DT-1 terminals. With dust covers! Powered up the last time
I tried them over a year ago.
- Wang 2256-C terminal. Heavy. Not sure it's an actual dumb terminal,
I get the impression it goes with a word-processing system. As it is it
powers up, displays a green screen, and beeps once. (CRT needs a tune-up)
- Gateway SVGA, 15". Trinitron, works well.
- Mitsubishi Diamond Scan something-or-other. CGA/EGA, composite, TTL,
etc. 12 or 13". Works, a bit scuffed.
- IBM Microchannel Token Ring cards. Probably work, I don't have any
token ring hardware to test with.
Let me know if anything strikes your interest...
More information about the cctech