are there any 68000 multi-cpu systems out there?

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:44:27 CDT 2008

Kurt Rosenfeld wrote:
> My undergrad school had a Stardent with four 68k processors.

Interesting - any idea what model? I didn't think they ever used anything
except MIPS and i860 CPUs in their stuff.  (I've had someone contact me
recently about an [St]ardent Titan machine they have available, but I'm still
trying to work out the logistics of moving* it - it's not exactly a small beast)

* If anyone here ever does a Colorado -> Minnesota run with a van/truck and
might be able to help out, yell :-)

cheers

Jules