Motorola 88K programmer's/reference PDF's? (was Re: BBN Butterfly)

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Tue Apr 22 17:29:09 CDT 2008

So speaking of which, I poked around and realize that I don't have any
manuals for this CPU, and sadly it seems I couldn't find them online either.

Before the whole Freescale thing, Motorola used to have PDF's for lots
of their manuals including PPC and 68k.  Anyone know where the 88K
manuals can be found today?

(Not that I'm planning to do anything specifically with them, so much as
I realize that I don't have any docs for them around, just incase some
use for such docs might pop up.)