Tandberg QIC was WTB: Emulex MT-02 controller

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Wed Apr 23 15:08:13 CDT 2008

> > Ah, well.  Time to look for a nice SCSI QIC drive.  Personally, I
> > like Tandberg over Wangtek.  Anyone have any other preferences?
>
> Can't comment on those two, but I've got a pair of SCSI-interfaced Archive
> ones (such as Al mentioned) which have always done me proud (plus a 'just in
> case' dead one in the junk pile for a source of donor bits)

I like Tandbergs quite a bit (long history with them from my Alpha Micro
forays). I have a couple here doing nothing that I could part with cheaply
if people are interested. They were working pulls originally and I have
enough spares of the 4xxx drives I normally use in my AMOS boxen.

-- You cannot trust this technology stuff. -- Ira Oldham ----------------------