HP Integral PC Manuals?

Rik dr.emiel at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 25 04:04:45 CDT 2008

Try ebay seller tmg or ex-tmg 'the mac service group' the have lots of
surplus HP stuff and had several integrals on epay.

Losts of IPC images can be downloaded here
http://www.coho.org/~pete/downloads/IPC/
If you search the archive you can find a rather usefull discusion between
Tony Jos and Joe about repairing and expanding the integral.
I found the article, how to upgrade the ram expansion board to 1M, very
usefull .

Rik