Tektronix 7J20

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Fri Apr 25 17:18:59 CDT 2008

At 04:56 PM 2008-04-24 -0700, you wrote:
>Joe,
>
>I googled "Tektronix 7J20" and a posting appeared on which you asked a
>question about this unit.  I know that it was 8 years ago, but do you still
>have your 7J20?  Is it for sale?
>
>I repaired one of these for a friend and would like to get one for myself.

Hmmm. Don't recall owning one of these. I had to google it myself to figure
out what it is. I have a Tektronix scope I fixed, a 7904, and some of the
plugins have numbers somewhat similar to that, but I don't have a 7J20.

Sorry.

-----
909. "A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of
water." -- Carl Reiner
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)    WEB: http://www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, CCNA, Registered Linux User 385531