IBM 5150 maximum memory?

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Sat Apr 26 16:02:22 CDT 2008

Y'all need to re-read my post a couple of days ago.  BIOS was there
mainly for ROM/Cassette BASIC (the *only* PC to do that).  The
original choice for OS was CPM, but that story has been well told.

Although I wonder how many people realize the inside joke of one of
the BASIC demo programs?  And who says IBM doesn't have a sense of
humor?