Woohoo! Straight-8

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:45:15 CDT 2008

Evan Koblentz wrote:
> Our user group and museum here in NJ -- the Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing
> Hobbyists (MARCH) -- owns a Straight-8 as of yesterday morning.

Surprised there hasn't been a flurry of replies about this! Congrats - whilst
I'm not a DEC person, I always think that particular machine has to be one of
the coolest-looking of the time period...

> One of the two translucent plastic sides is broken.  We plan to fix it, or
> rebuild it, or find a suitable replacement.

You might be best getting replacements made for both sides, so that they look
the same - I expect it might be tricky to get just one done and not have it
look a little odd.

cheers

Jules